- Graduated from College of Sharia and Law – UAE University in 1992.
- Appointed at Public Prosecution and got promoted until attained the position of Head of Public Prosecution.
- Became as a Member of the Technical Committee for Legislation at the Ministry of Justice from 1997 to 2005.
- From Public Prosecution he went to the Judicial field at Dubai Courts to be the hired as the first judge with the rank Head of the Court. He got promoted till he was appointed as the General Director of Dubai Courts in 2005.
- Then, he became the Director General of the Higher Institute of Judicial and Legal Sciences with the rank Director General of Dubai Courts.
In 2010, he was appointed as a Secretary-General of the Council of the Diplomatic Corps with the rank Minister Plenipotentiary.
- In 2020, Established Abdullatif Aljassmi Advocates and Legal consultants.